We'll also tell you how and why we collect your Personal Information, your rights and choices when it comes to these details, as well as the steps we take to keep it secure and confidential.
If the quote gets accepted we will save your information onto our CRM, so that we can store all estimates/invoices/guarantees linked with your address. If the works require a guarantee then we will store your information as long as the guarantee requires. We need this information stored so we can contact you if there are any issues.
If the quote isn’t accepted or lapses, any information saved on our CRM will be deleted after 6 months unless you have opted in to receive future email communications from us.
We will ask you to tick a separate box to confirm the use of your email address to be used via MailChimp to send marketing, discount offers and further communication from us. If you do not wish us to contact you please do not tick this box.
- When you visit our Site we use Google Analytics to collect limited information about your online browsing behaviour and any devices you have used to access our Site (including your anonymised IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers). We do not use aggressive data collection techniques with Google Analytics so Advertising Features, Display and Search Remarketing, Advertising Reporting Features, User-ID Feature, Demographics and Interest Reports and In-Page Analytics are all disabled.
We use the limited data collected to continually review and improve the service we provide so that you have an excellent online experience with London Roofing.
By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser).
It is possible to turn off your cookies through your website browser settings however this will affect the functionality and experience of our site. Please visit the help section of your website browser to learn how to turn your cookie settings off.
If you require a copy of all the Personal Information we store about you, we’ll deal with this manually. Please contact the Data Protection Officer. We will reply to you with this information within 1 month.
If you wish us to delete the data we hold about you, we will do this manually. Please contact the Data Protection Officer.
The Personal Information you submit on the forms on our website will be stored in Outlook and our CRM system called Insightly. No Personal Information is stored on this website's database or web server.
The data controller of this website is:
London Roofing Ltd, a UK Private limited Company with company number: 03527684
Whose registered office is:
C/O Graham Cohen & Co
16 South End
And whose operating office is:
64a Wadham Road
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at London Roofing Ltd.
Telephone: 0207 584 9173
We will report any unlawful data breach of our email system or the databases of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
London Roofing maintains the highest levels of security. We take the privacy and security of your Personal Information very seriously.
- Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
- You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.londonroofingltd.com in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear to the left of the address.
- We do our best to keep the information you disclose to us secure. However, we can't guarantee its security. By using our Webite you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
This website is hosted by Rochen Hosting within a UK data centre located in London.
Some of the more notable security features are as follows:
- Data center has data center Secure Mantrap Entry
The server is protected by:
- Rochen Shield WAF
- Virus and Malware Scanning
- Enforced Password Strength
- Brute Force Protection
- VMware Virtualization Segregation
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
We do appreciate that remembering passwords can be tricky, but setting effective and secure passwords on all the sites you use is vital in combating possible fraudulent activity using your personal details.
- Avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts so that they can’t all be fraudulently accessed at once. Multiple passwords keep you safer.
- Use a mix of numbers and characters, and something that's very personal to you.
- Most sites set a minimum number of characters to use, but avoid using obvious phrases like “password”, or your name, or phone number.
- Try to mix upper and lower case letters and numbers in your password.
Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online. We recommend you only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust, and to always be aware of the risks associated with using public WiFi.
Phishing is the practice of tricking someone into giving confidential information. Examples include falsely claiming to be a legitimate company when sending an e-mail to a user, in an attempt to get the user to send private information that will be used for identity theft and fraud. We'll never ask you to send any personal details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we'll ask you to contact us by phone. Should you receive an email claiming to be from London Roofing requesting this kind of information, please don't respond, but do let us know about it.